50MG 50MG

I do actually need medication to properly function, but I find this kind of thing to be true for people who DON'T NEED THE DRUGS IN THE FIRST PLACE. So I nearly fell over laughing at the pancake scene.

Apple Consumers Apple Consumers

For the love of your deity(or deities, I'm not foolish) or other important life asset, please accept the fact that this... *painful shuddering sound not unlike thousands of orphans being vaporized by regretful adopters* animation... is so severely biased and information-free that it lacks the humor of BEING TRUE âEU" primarily because it is not. I'm not about to go into detail on this, but the S.I.R.I's progenitor codebase (SIRI unofficially stands for Say It, Recognize It) did not exist until about half a year before the 4S was announced. Most voice-recognition software before this release was more likely to think you wanted to rape and mutilate the President than prepare to email someone named Paula. And there were incidents I've had with my old BlackBerry Pearl not understanding the command "Shut the FUCK UP" and thusly mocking me in its confusion. So I'd find the truth to be more funny than... this. Which is that people are idiots. So perhaps you should go into detail about someone taking this Apple phone you've envisioned and actually trying to create a device capable of storing that much shit and violently expelling it on voice command.

Quality Assurance Quality Assurance

Nice work!

Half Life 2 sounds caught me off guard. Not too shabby.

What Would You Do?? What Would You Do??

This is amazing.

I love you all forever for doing this appropriately. This deserves cake with a universe hidden inside it.

Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Wow.

Quite a lot of sexual faces here..... blatantly sexual, I might add. All the more funny for "puttin' sugah on dem' pancakes"

Jerry and The Closet Jerry and The Closet

Question...

Who's the brunette lady that appears during one of the Closet of Unimaginable Psychological Torment scenes?

So I Hurd Some Things... So I Hurd Some Things...

So I herd.

I herd pokemon is a pretty cool guy. Eh gets liked and doesn't afraid of children's card games.

Yay, three references in one! YGOTAS, moodkeeps, and the "doesn't afraid of anything" line.

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

Love it! Just one suggestion to make it funnier..

IT ARE BAIST CAROVAL EBAR!!

Love the animation style (its Oney's form of a copyright!) and the little hidden jokes besides the audio and animation itself are wonderful. I would suggest that you place jokes of an even more hidden style in the background for stuff like this, such as characters from the first L4D to be ripped to shreds by a Tank in the background of Hard Rain or the Dark Carnival. You need to make a sort of regular show, because the people who actually do make regular shows suck (*cough*fred*cough*) and your own work is a super-fun-mazing-tastical-gasm-wonder thon.

Mastermind 3 Mastermind 3

Great film!

Love it, really good animation. To note: the links coded into the end of the flash do not work, besides the replay button.

floo floo

Awww!

Cute, and definitely well animated. Like a... Tim Burton-esque feel without the horror and violence (although it always makes his work funny)