Road Of Fury Road Of Fury

Even just the preloader animation was fantastic! Amazing work. I highly recommend that you continue working on this, or things like it! Perhaps some additional variety to what the player can buy for their vehicles would be wise.

Korelos Korelos

Please spend some time fixing your game. There are an excessive number of issues with it that you MUST address in order to make this game worth playing. Clearly you invested a large amount of effort to make this, and I would hope that you want that effort to remain unwasted. You might have something really good going here, but I can't tell while the game freezes on impacts from enemy fighters, and when the game is NOT freezing, the crew suffocatea to death because they have 3/4ths of a tank of oxygen(?!).

farflamex responds:

I can't replicate any of these errors on my machine. Are you using IE? There are quite a few issues with IE that currently make HTML5 games struggle, so that could be causing it, although the game runs without crashes on IE on my machine (though it does run very jerkily and isn't very playable).

I haven't seen the crew suffocating when there's still oxygen available. Is it due to a damaged/destroyed life support system? When life support is down, the oxygen isn't distributed, regardless of how much there is available.

Mars Colonies Demo Mars Colonies Demo

Pony references?

Pony references. +10 quality.

Void: Mostly Harmless Void: Mostly Harmless

The creator gets points for making a reference to the Cobra-class fighter from Elite. This flash is fantastic even now.

Air Defence 3!! Air Defence 3!!

Great game!

Great style and design. To note, all Mac users can press the Command key instead of CTRL to access the building and upgrades menu, without getting the right-click mouse menu to come up.

What this game needs is some goals or achievements. Exempli gratiĆ£, let people save a base design and then load it into a challenge level where they need to fend off some form of airborne horde. A campaign structure where completing a stage gets you a new upgrade that stays with you for every play. Also, the control tower never receives the upgrades for faster firing rates; perhaps that tower can become an interchangeable weapons base. If the map was made larger on some levels, so that players had more time to destroy the oncoming air forces, the player could instead build a warship that would sit in the middle of the map and fend the planes off, like a battlestar.

I love this game, as it has no apparent ending. Achievements would give players incentive to try and see how long they can survive.