50MG 50MG

I do actually need medication to properly function, but I find this kind of thing to be true for people who DON'T NEED THE DRUGS IN THE FIRST PLACE. So I nearly fell over laughing at the pancake scene.

Apple Consumers Apple Consumers

For the love of your deity(or deities, I'm not foolish) or other important life asset, please accept the fact that this... *painful shuddering sound not unlike thousands of orphans being vaporized by regretful adopters* animation... is so severely biased and information-free that it lacks the humor of BEING TRUE âEU" primarily because it is not. I'm not about to go into detail on this, but the S.I.R.I's progenitor codebase (SIRI unofficially stands for Say It, Recognize It) did not exist until about half a year before the 4S was announced. Most voice-recognition software before this release was more likely to think you wanted to rape and mutilate the President than prepare to email someone named Paula. And there were incidents I've had with my old BlackBerry Pearl not understanding the command "Shut the FUCK UP" and thusly mocking me in its confusion. So I'd find the truth to be more funny than... this. Which is that people are idiots. So perhaps you should go into detail about someone taking this Apple phone you've envisioned and actually trying to create a device capable of storing that much shit and violently expelling it on voice command.

Quality Assurance Quality Assurance

Nice work!

Half Life 2 sounds caught me off guard. Not too shabby.

Road Of Fury Road Of Fury

Even just the preloader animation was fantastic! Amazing work. I highly recommend that you continue working on this, or things like it! Perhaps some additional variety to what the player can buy for their vehicles would be wise.

Korelos Korelos

Please spend some time fixing your game. There are an excessive number of issues with it that you MUST address in order to make this game worth playing. Clearly you invested a large amount of effort to make this, and I would hope that you want that effort to remain unwasted. You might have something really good going here, but I can't tell while the game freezes on impacts from enemy fighters, and when the game is NOT freezing, the crew suffocatea to death because they have 3/4ths of a tank of oxygen(?!).

farflamex responds:

I can't replicate any of these errors on my machine. Are you using IE? There are quite a few issues with IE that currently make HTML5 games struggle, so that could be causing it, although the game runs without crashes on IE on my machine (though it does run very jerkily and isn't very playable).

I haven't seen the crew suffocating when there's still oxygen available. Is it due to a damaged/destroyed life support system? When life support is down, the oxygen isn't distributed, regardless of how much there is available.

Mars Colonies Demo Mars Colonies Demo

Pony references?

Pony references. +10 quality.

{Runaway} {Runaway}

whee.. :3

Love your music, more like this makes my day.

(Maybe it'll be on iTunes some day... *hint hint clue clue*)

It's really fun to watch this in Badger Badger View.

Star Wars Funnies: Chewie Star Wars Funnies: Chewie

Awwww.

I lurv it! Seriously, this is wonderful. Cute, so some people out there won't like it, but you probably have the joyous attention of several thousand ICHC people. If they ever saw this, you would be spammed by lolspeak messages about how cute this was, and how they would want more of it.

Not that I was ever going to say that, I mean... DUH! <_<
>_>
I wouldn't blatantly demand moar*cough*more of this amazing stuff.

Speed Demon Speed Demon

Wow.

I'm reminded of Tim Burton's art. Seriously. This is exactly like his style of art.

Comick responds:

"Exactly" like it ?? Nah. I don't remember him drawing psycho demons riding shrimp monsters haha! XD